Teacher Voice Surveys
Reduce Teacher Turnover. Support Student Achievement.
The Teacher Voice Survey assesses staff perceptions of the learning and teaching environment by asking questions based on the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference. These conditions must be in place for school staff to have and sustain high aspirations and to reach their goals. By asking how staff perceive the school environment, the Teacher Voice Survey provides educators and those that support them with a powerful tool for understanding both what motivates and inspires every person to achieve, and how well the staff believes their school is meeting those objectives.
Take a look at what the data in the National School Voice Reports shows.
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, provides results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- At school I am encouraged to be creative.
- Staff are supportive of each other.
- Students make school an exciting place to work.
- I am a valued member of my school community.
- Building administration makes an effort to get to know me.
- I actively seek out student opinions and ideas.
Please note: We are in the process of updating our surveys to align with the academic year, and the registration feature has been temporarily suspended. Registration will be open by September 21, 2020. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at: [email protected].