Students' Experience. Parents' Perception.
The Parent Voice Survey assesses parents' perceptions of their child and his or her experience in the school. By asking parents how they perceive the culture of their child's school, Parent Voice provides educators with a powerful tool for understanding both what motivates and inspires students to achieve and how well parents believe their school is meeting those objectives.
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, provides results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- I feel welcome in my child's school.
- My child has a teacher who is a positive role model.
- School is preparing my child well for the future.
- Learning can be fun.
- I encourage my child to make decisions.
- My input and opinions are valued at my child's school.
The school level subscription fee is $250 (USD) for access to the Student, Teacher and Parent Voice suite of surveys. Schools have the option to purchase any or all of the surveys, with the following per user pricing:
Register Your School
- Student Voice: $1.50 per student (based on the total number of students in Years 3-12)
- Teacher Voice: $1.50 per teacher (based on the total number of teachers)
- Parent Voice: $1.00 per student (based on the total number of students in Years 3-12)