Reduce Teacher Turnover. Support Student Achievement.
The Teacher Voice Survey assesses staff perceptions of the teaching and learning environment by asking questions based on the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference. These conditions must be in place for school staff to have and sustain high aspirations and to reach their goals. By asking how staff perceive the school environment, the Teacher Voice Survey provides educators and those that support them with a powerful tool for understanding both what motivates and inspires every person to achieve, and how well the staff believes their school is meeting those objectives.
Take a look at what the data in the 2016 National Teacher Voice Report shows.
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, gives administrators results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- At school I am encouraged to be creative.
- Staff are supportive of each other.
- Students make school an exciting place to work.
- I am a valued member of my school community.
- Building administration makes an effort to get to know me.
- I actively seek out opinions and ideas.
The school level registration fee is $250 for access to the Student, Teacher and Parent Voice suite of surveys. Schools have the option to purchase any or all of the surveys, with the following per user pricing:
Register Your School
- Student Voice: $1.50 per student (based on the total number of students in Grades 3-12)
- Teacher Voice: $1.50 per teacher (based on the total number of teachers)
- Parent Voice: $1.00 per student (based on the total number of students in Grades 3-12)