Measure Student Perceptions. Bolster Academic Performance.
The Student Voice surveys are designed to measure the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference across an entire school. The 8 Conditions help educators ensure that the work they are already doing fosters an environment characterized by positive relationships, engaged learning, and sense of purpose. These online surveys take about 15 minutes to complete and provide survey administrators with real-time reports. By using the reports, teams of educators and pupils can work together to develop shared objectives and inspire meaningful improvements within their schools.
Take a look at what the data in the 2016 National Student Voice Report (PDF) shows.
Listen to Russ Quaglia explain why schools should consider surveying their students in order to listen to their voice and aspirations in this interview for Principal Center Radio.
- Subscription includes both Key Stage 2 and Years 7-13 versions
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Each survey is anonymous, gives administrators results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis.
- Available in English and Spanish
Sample Questions Key Stage 2 Version
- Pupils help each other at school.
- I feel important in my classroom.
- The headteacher knows my name.
- Teachers care if I am absent from school.
- I like going to school.
- My teacher helps me reach my goals.
Sample Questions Years 7-13 Version
- School is a welcoming and friendly place.
- If I have a problem, I have a teacher that I can talk to.
- I have a responsibility to make the world better for others.
- Teachers believe in me and expect me to be successful.
- My classes help me understand what is happening in my everyday life.
- Pupils respect each other.
The school level registration fee is $250 for access to the Student, Teacher and Parent Voice suite of surveys. Schools have the option to purchase any or all of the surveys, with the following per user pricing:
Register Your School
- Student Voice: $1.50 per student (based on the total number of students in Grades 3-12)
- Teacher Voice: $1.50 per teacher (based on the total number of teachers)
- Parent Voice: $1.00 per student (based on the total number of students in Grades 3-12)